Thermo Scientific Pierce Poly-HRP Dilution Buffer is optimized to ensure optimal performance with Poly-HRP Streptavidin.
Characteristics of Poly-HRP Dilution Buffer:
- Formulation: 1% biotin-free casein in a PBS buffer solution.
- Application: Dilution of Poly-HRP Streptavidin (Product # N200): Gently invert bottle and shake to mix before use.
do not shake Use it at full strength. See the Streptavidin Poly-HRP Certificate of Analysis for recommended dilution ranges. Dilute Poly-HRP Streptavidin immediately before use.
Related products: Streptavidin poly-HRP
Reagent type: Diluent
Content and storage
Shipped in cold packs. Store at 2°C to 8°C immediately upon receipt.
Diluent for long-term storage of HRP conjugates
Improved formulation to improve stability and activity
- HRP-Protector™ is a long-term stabilizer for horseradish peroxidase (HRP) coupled to antibodies or neutravidin/streptavidin. HRP-Protector™ gives peroxidase conjugates crucial long-term stability for several years, even when stored at low concentration dilutions. HRP-Protector™ can be used directly as assay buffer to incubate HRP conjugates.
- Typical concentrations for detection are between 40 and 500 ng/mL.
- If you have any background or interference, eg from cross-reactivities, we recommend that you use LowCross® HRP-Stab as a long-term stabilizer for the conjugate.
- The old formulation is still available.
- Order number 220 050 (50 mL), order number 220 125 (125 mL), and order number 220 500 (500 mL).